Physical fitness is a major part of American life. To ensure
your safety when you exercise alone follow these tips:
– Jog with a partner when possible.
– Jog in familiar areas and avoid secluded places.
– Do not jog alone after dark.
– Wear a reflective vest during hours of darkness.
– Carry a whistle when you jog.
– Always lock your door when you leave and carry a key. Someone
might be waiting for you to leave.
– Always be aware of your surroundings.
Dealing with obscene or annoying phone calls?
– First thing, hang up!
– Do not talk to strangers.
– Do not interview the caller to try to find out who he or she
– Do not let your answering machine give you away, that you
live alone or are not at home. Suggested recorded message: “Your
message is important to me, please leave your name and number”.
This message does not leave indication that no one is home or
that you are alone. Do not use your name on the answering
Stay safe while jogging! Visit
http://www.HiTechHiddenCameras.com for all of your self defense
and security item needs.