Gambling can be a lot of fun. But it isn’t when you are always
on the losing end. If you can not afford to lose your money,
never mind gambling. But you can make serious money in betting.
Well, you can even be rich.
Contrary to the usual belief that you gamble solely on pure
chance and luck, adding in a little mathematics and some proven
game strategies will not hurt. In fact, it can guarantee you a
good pay out.
Here are some secrets to win any kind of gambling.
* Know the right type of gambling for you. There are hundreds of
gambling games that you can try for yourself. Casinos, sports
betting, or even arbitrage betting. If you pick one, master it.
* Learn about the game. Read related materials of the game such
as basic rules and tips. As the old cliché goes, knowledge is
power. You can have the edge by investing on good books or
download tips and secrets on the web.
* Set a minimum bet in every game. After a win, bet only half of
the pot you put in the previous round. When you lose, go back to
your least bet. This is often regarded as progressive betting.
Use it rather than straight betting.
* Always check the odds. Choose a betting game that has 3
percent or less casino advantage. Among others, popular games
are poker, black jack and craps.
* Watch the trend Be attentive to your winning and losing trend.
Get the probability and ratio of your winnings and losing. If
you think that you are on the brink of losing, then don’t bet.
* Stick to a strategy. Pick a strategy that works best for you.
There is no such thing as the greatest strategy but there are
proven ones. Collate all known gaming strategies and select the
one that is effective and works for you.
* Don’t be overly greedy Being greedy might give you a couple of
dollars more but being overly greedy might cause you to lose
* Be optimistic Muster some confidence that you will win those
dollars. This attitude would keep you betting until you get some
good pay. But never expect to win all the time, which barely
happens. You lose some, you win some.
Keep in mind that winning doesn’t mean you have to win a bet
every time. What matters most are your total net profit