1. End your slow sales periods by planning ahead.
Plan to add extra bonuses, hold a sale or package
your product with other products.
2. Make more commissions off the affiliate programs
you join by giving your personal endorsements for
the products. They usually pull more sales than ads.
3. Speed up your internet access. You can get your
online business tasks done faster which will help you
stay ahead of your competition.
4. Allow people who do not have time to explore
your site to download your web site in ebook format.
This will allow them time to view it offline.
5. Use tons of headlines and sub headlines on your
web site. This will keep their attention and keep them
at your web site longer.
6. Take advantage of popular fads. If something is
popular at the current time, put up a web site about
it. Just promote your main site on the fad web site.
7. Allow your prospects to chose between a retail
or wholesale price. Charge people a membership
fee to always get the products at wholesale cost.
8. Allow other related web sites that don’t have a
chat room to link to yours. They’ll get use of a free
chat room and you’ll draw extra traffic to your site.
9. Increase the perceived value of your free stuff or
bonuses by including the retail dollar amount the
freebie would normally sell for.
10. Create your own web ring. You will gain highly
targeted traffic to your web site and others will link
to your site because they’ll want to join the ring.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.