1. Team-up with your weaker competitors to beat
your stronger competitors. You can create win/win
joint venture and cross promotion deals with them.
2. Design your site so it will be worth bookmarking.
Your visitors will bookmark your web site if it’s full
of free original content like articles, ebooks, etc.
3. Offer your customers back-end products. It is
easier to sell to existing customers. If you do not
have a back-end product, join an affiliate program.
4. Increase the perceived value of your product.
You could offer an affiliate program, give away free
bonuses or use famous endorsements on your ad.
5. Remind your visitors to promote your web site.
Use phrases like; “Refer This Our Web Site To A
Friend” or “Link To Our Web Site”
6. Make your testimonials more powerful. You can
include pictures, hand written signatures and contact
information with each testimonial.
7. Up-sell to all your customers. You could sell add-
on products, deluxe products, extra parts, related
products, add-on services, etc.
8. Place your ad in targeted e-zines. Ask the owner
if you could place your ad in a higher position in
exchange for a percentage of the ad’s profits.
9. Use permission marketing to increase your sales.
You simply ask people to sign-up to your e-mailing
list. They’ll already be interested in messages or ads.
10. Provide a privacy statement and all your contact
information on every page of your web site. This’ll
persuade your visitors and prospects to trust you.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.