1. Think of ways to get your site or business on the
the news. You could sponsor a fundraiser, break a
world record, hold a major event, etc.
2. Hold a contest on your web site. Give other web
sites the option of offering it to their visitors. This’ll
multiply your advertising all over the internet.
3. Tell your potential customers that your ordering
system is highly secure. Also, reassure them that
you take every effort to protect them.
4. Carry business cards with you wherever you go.
Have your web address printed on them. You can
hand them out to anyone you meet.
5. Contact national radio stations to ask them if they
are looking for guest speakers. Tell them your area
of expertise; maybe they’ll book you for a show.
6. Join clubs related to your area of business. You
could trade leads with other businesses. Learn new
ways to run your business and sell your products.
7. Think of a domain name for your web site that’s
easy to remember. If you can’t find a good one left,
use your actual birth name.
8. Position your web site at the top of pay-per-click
search engines. You will only pay your set amount
for each clickthrough you get to your web site.
9. Allow your visitors or customers to increase your
traffic or sales. Ask them how you can improve your
business, web site or product.
10. Team-up with other e-zines that have the same
target audience. Combine subscriber bases and then
publish one e-zine together to increase subscribers.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.