1. Use more than one P.S. in your ad copy. It is one
of the most read parts of any ad, so why not use two
or three of them instead of one.
2. Gain your visitors attention by telling them your
problems. People like to hear about other people’s
problems because it takes away from their own.
3. Create trust with your prospects by telling them
something they already know is true. They’ll know
for sure you’re not lying and begin to trust you.
4. Survey your target audience to find out things
you have in common with them and use them in
your ad. People like people that are like themselves.
5. Offer free classified ads on your web site that
expire after a particular time period. People will
revisit your web site over and over to resubmit.
6. Forward interesting emails to your online friends
with your signature file included. They may end up
forwarding it to their friends and so on.
7. Organize your web site into categories. Visitors
won’t get frustrated and leave your site because
they can’t find what they’re looking for.
8. Give your web site visitors a “thank you” email
This’ll remind them to revisit. Just get their email
address and permission.
9. Advertise that your online business is for sale.
Try to sell it for $10,000,000 dollars. You’ll either
get $10,000,000 or you’ll get curious visitors.
10. Try auctioning off your products. Set up the
auction software on your web site. Give customers
the option of paying outright or bidding.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.