1. More Variety – You will be able to offer your customers a larger variety of of products and services.
2. A bigger Sales Force – The number of sales people will increase when you form this alliance. You will spend less time on hiring new employees and still increase your sales force.
3. More Marketing Dollars – Your marketing and advertising budget will increase and both businesses will share the marketing and advertising costs. You will add products and services to your existing customer base.
4. Batch Products – You can increase your sales and profits by combining products with your strategic partners. Adding new products and services will help you increase your profits.
5. A bigger Work Force – Your business will gain a larger number of skilled professionals. This will help you grow your business faster.
6. Beat your Competition – You will be selling to a larger target
audience, thus beat your competition by selling more products and services. You will increase your existing customer base.
7. Add Credibility – You will exchange endorsements with your alliance partners thus adding credibility with your existing customers and potential new customers.
8. Faster Growth Path – You can expand your business at a faster pace. You will develop new products and services because of the larger sales force.
9. Problem Solving Partner – You will solve your customer’s problems faster with the larger base of customer service people. You will learn from your alliance partner how to improve your customer service.
10. A Think Tank – You will have a larger number of people to bounce ideas off of and have a sounding board to solve problems and gain new ideas to grow your business.
This article was written by Patricia Desiderio, founder and owner of Patty’s Gifts and Baskets LLC, a corporate gift consulting firm. Patricia writes articles for various organizations on business topics for small lbusinesses. Contact information at: http://www.pattysgiftsandbasketsrus.com