I do not recommend that you create your own ebooks until you have successfully mastered selling affiliate and resale rights products.
The reasons I say this are:
* If you can’t sell affiliate or resale rights products you won’t be able sell your own products any more successfully.
* Creating your own ebooks will either take up a lot of your time or cost you money to get someone to write it for you.
* To create an ebook to professional standards you will need to learn a whole new set of skills, unless you want to spend more money and outsource this work.
I am not saying that you should not create your own ebooks, just the opposite, but you must get your timing right before embarking on a project like this. Would you want to get bogged down for a few months to produce an ebook before you even knew how to market it? If you never made many sales, you would never know why it flopped!
Did you fail because of:
* No demand for the product
* Poor quality of the product
* Product priced incorrectly
* Sales page was badly written
Many beginners give up at this stage, because they have fallen into this trap. You can eliminate all these unknowns by carefully selecting an appropriate affiliate product to promote, before going on to create your own products.
Ok, so the timing’s right, you have successfully marketed at least one affiliate program and now you’re ready to take the next step and create your own products.
Benefits Of Selling Your Own Products
* You get to keep 100% of the profits for all the products you sell
* Your product is unique and you have total control on how you market it
* Can start your own affiliate program and get others to sell your products
How Do I Go About Creating Content For My Own Ebook
Before you can even begin the creation process, you need to do your market research to confirm that there is a viable market for your product. I can’t teach you all about market research in this article, but here are some guidelines to help you on your way:
* Find out what’s already popular in your niche
* Go to Clickbank and see what’s selling and for how much
* Visit Amazon and see what their best sellers or movers are
* Don’t try and do something totally different, it’s far too risky
* What can you do with your product that will make it better than your competitors products
The first thing you need to do is get some help in the form of step by step instructions and coaching videos designed specifically for newbies.
If you are a newbie struggling to make sense of internet marketing and want to find out more about affiliate marketing and how anyone can now make profits from selling info products, Internet Business Buddy provides you with all the help you need. For a limited promotional period you can get a free copy of his life changing system (reports and video tutorials). Click here to get yours now!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Buddy_Clark