Here are the 5 Points of Persuasion To Make Your Prospects Sign:
1. Expose their desperate problem – Do you solve their current problem? This is the foundation of persuasion and the most critical point of all five. If you fail to expose their specific problem in passionate emotional detail, then you’ve already lost that prospect. You haven’t given them any reason to listen and they will ignore what you have to say.
2. Unique Promise – What are you offering different than what your competition is offering? It has to be distinctly different, laser targeted and passionately specific to the prospects desperate problem. You want them thinking that there is no way that they will even think about doing business with any other company in the marketplace.
3. Overwhelming Proof – What kind of proof do you have to prove all of the promises you’ve made? Great recruiters don’t have just enough proof, they have overwhelming proof that they are the team you want to do business with. They have testimonials, video demonstrations, extensive training library, guarantees, etc. But the most valuable proof is showcasing your ability to solve the unique promise you’ve made.
4. Irresistible Offer – Are you offering way more value than what can be offered by other network marketing teams? Are you offering bonuses, better training or the ability to excel faster by utilizing cutting edge technology? Are you making it more painful to ignore your offer and have them “think about it” or by joining another opportunity? Did you make it as risk free as possible for them?
This offer ties everything together for them. This is where you basically say “Alright, now I’ve revealed my most intimate knowledge of the specific desperate problem you’re facing. I have the solution that no one else has and I’ve shown you overwhelming proof that this is real, it works, I’m a trustworthy leader and I’ve made it the lowest risk possible for you to start building a fortune.”
5. The reason to ACT NOW – Are you asking them to take immediate action now? Are you motivating them by making them understand that they will be progressively going to get worse if they don’t change the way they think (this is done with empathy by asking questions and having them talk themselves into this notion, not by you calling them out and telling them how it’s going to be) and start working towards their fortune and personal development?
If you fail to do this, you have tripled your chance of them walking away and tripled your image of being cheesy,full of hype and downright unbelievable. Basically, your helping three times as less as the people you should be.
Now tattoo the following summary of the 5 point persuasion technique on the back of your eyelids and implement this in every approach:
Who is this for and what are the problems you’re exposing them to?
Why should they choose your solution and not another’s?
Why should they believe you’re solution is real, that you’re credible and a trustworthy leader and that it will particularly work for them?
Why is it more painful for them if they walk away?
Why must they Act Now?
I promise that once you’ve mastered this, all of your worries and fears of prospecting and closing will disappear. I want to leave you with a few words of wisdom from my mentor which literally changed “my way” of doing things– Don’t tell me what you know, look at your results!
Eric McLaughlin has one mission: to help you earn more money, faster, than you ever dreamt possible. Right now, shut off all distractions and visit The Secret To MLM Riches to takeover the internet for your company.