1. Flooring: Give your dull wood floors a new finished look by refinishing your hardwood floors. Maybe this is a perfect time to take up the carpet and lay some hardwood flooring down. Wood flooring cuts down on the accumulation of dust that collects in carpeting and thereby reduces allergens present in your home.
2. Cabinets: Give those cabinets a fresh look. So, if you like your cabinets and you have plenty of storage, all you need is refacing the cabinets and changing the hardware. Did you know that by just replacing or adding crown molding to your cabinets you will get a whole new look? If your kitchen does not have much of a natural light, dark cabinets are not recommended. Refacing cabinets and drawers to a lighter color or simply if you have a bright kitchen, glazing darker could be the best option to go with!
3. Add tile to backsplashes and countertops: Venetian tile, glass tile, subway tiles are still popular for an easy home remodeling on kitchens and bathrooms. There are plenty of design layout available online and in popular home improvement magazines for weekend remodeling projects that involve adding, or replacing old tile with new to brighten up a bathroom without breaking the bank. Contact the experts at your local area www.homeplatinumservices.com. We are much more than your average remodeling contractor we are your local home remodeling design specialists.
4. Deck: An elevated wood based platform is an ideal way to create a flat even space for outdoor home enjoyment without the need for a lot of landscaping that would be necessary to level the mounds and divots that occur in many yards. This is an especially good option for homeowners with yards prone to flooding or muddy build up after the rain.
5. Painting: Exterior painting is one of the most cost effective ways to protect your home while also improving its curb appeal with a fresh look. Exterior paints are specially formulated to provide an added layer of protection for wood and metal from weathering.
6. Green: Energy efficiency is still a hot trend in your Home remodeling Plano – Most green home trend for 2012 is renovating to cut home’s heating and cooling costs. Making the most of an attic space by adding a useful space, or at least finishing it with insulation, Make sure you have proper ventilation because insulation without having proper ventilation is not going to work and it will make it worse.
This article has been taken from : http://www.ideamarketers.com/?articleid=3453085&CFID=215592077&CFTOKEN=11038389