Here we discuss proper gym dressing etiquette for women and useful accessories to invest in. Explore our top ten tips to help prepare you for your next workout.
- First up, invest in a lightweight, durable bag to pack all of your essentials in. If the handles are long and dual then that makes carrying bulky luggage easier. In terms of material, soft bull denim bags are a new trend that’s robust and stylish.
- Add a gadget to your gym attire. A sports watch, calorie monitor, or iPod can be a tremendous motivator, making the difference between cycling five miles and cycling fifteen miles. For any post-gym pains keep a deep freeze cold spray at your disposal as it soothes sprains and strains.
- Always pack a towel and opt for a small size for easy portability. Gill Quick offer a new, quick dry towel that’s useful for those on the go.
Dressing is never easy, particularly when some gyms operate strict dress codes. Follow this advice for the best in sportswear.
- Essential to an efficient workout is dependable, secure footwear. Select trainers that feature a good tread and are not too heavy, else running on that treadmill could be more difficult. If you’re boggled for ideas just ask your fitness trainer for the best brands.
- Select a t-shirt that’s of the utmost comfort. For a selcection of fits – with regular sized ones that aren’t too bagg, to more sculpted ones, visit online retailer Arteecollage. They use Modal fabric that absorbs sweat faster than cotton and are soft and lightweight for a cool and loose fit.
- A good sports bra can transform a workout. Do not wear a regular bra to the gym – you will you stain it with sweat and will not be supported during intense exercise. Check out Moving Comfot for a vast range of sports bras for different body types.
- For a more modest approach to gym wear, select trousers that have stretchy material to aid easy movement. Arteecollage also sells track pants with a comfortable and snug it. Their designs have a wide waistband so the fabric doesn’t dig in at the hip so they’re ideal if you’ve overdone it the weekend before a workout.
- Shorts can be great and much breezier for intense workouts but can be awkward and restrictive if they sit by your knees. Too tight and they could also become uncomfortable.
- When dressing your feet choose short, thin socks that cut off close to the ankles. Thick socks produce more sweat and so clog pores.
- Finally, before stepping into the gym sweep back any hair from your face. Having the most proficient sports attire will be of no use if your vision is impaired and you have sticky, sweaty hair attached to your face and neck. Lulu Lemon makes headbands with silicone strips that hold hair firmly in place.
And so there we have it, our tips have drawn to an end. We hope now that, through this somewhat detailed advice, you feel even more motivated to begin a quest to an even greater version of yourself.