Many businesses now operate in the most eco-friendly way possible. This is one of the ways they could help Mother Nature. One way they do this is by using biodegradable plastic bags or environment friendly bags. These products are cost effective, trendy and may serve as effective advertising tools.
Environment friendly bags vs. Plastic bags
Below are some useful information about plastic bags which everybody ought to know about:
- Sea animals usually mistake plastic bags as food. As a result, they die in starvation.
- The plastic from single-use bags never goes away completely regardless if photo-degraded inside a landfill. Consequently, poisonous particles enter the food chain and animals end up consuming them.
- Thousands of underwater animals and over a million birds die each year as a result of plastic pollution.
- The United Nations Environment program estimates that there are 46,000 pieces of plastic floating in every square mile of ocean. About 100 billion out of 380 billion are generally plastic shopping bags.
- Factories use 12 million barrels of oil to produce that volume of plastic bag.
- A sad fact remains that only 1% to 2% of plastic bags end up reused.
For this reason environment friendly bags or fabric bags remains to be the best option. These products are created from natural fibers and people can easily take them around. They are often stronger than paper or plastic bags and may carry a great deal of items. A canvas bag, particularly a trendy one, could be recycled and used in numerous ways.
Biodegradable Plastic Bags as Marketing Tools
Many organisations are actually utilizing these products as great marketing tools. They’re cost effective, simple and offer great exposure for the business. Businesses will find their name and logo printed on the bag. With this, they can be sure that they will be able to reach plenty of potential customers. Businesses may also get more exposure for the cost of printing a single canvas bag.
The various Uses of Eco-friendly Bags
Businesses can make use of canvas bags as give-aways to customers at field days and product launches. They could encourage their staff make use of them every time they see their clients. Retail shops, for example, can offer attractive personalized canvas bags rather than a plain plastic bag. The bags will pique the curiosity of people and can surely get positive comments. Online shops might have their goods delivered in a canvas bag instead of a plastic bag.
Entrepreneurs can also take advantage of the growing popularity of reusable bags. They could get canvas bags and paint over them. They can customize them by sewing trinkets or drawing amazing artworks. They can sell these to their family and friends.
Currently there are many eco-friendly bags available in local stores. These come in various designs and shapes. People who desire to be involved in saving the environment should get an eco-friendly bag. It’s is a good way of integrating earth-saving advocacy with everyday life.