|<strong><a href=”http://www.airjordan11-concord.com”>Air Jordan 11 Concord</a></strong>|
Sellers, owner of HopCat in Grand Rapids, offered $1.50 pints Monday night to celebrate Grand
|<strong><a href=”http://www.wholesalejordanshoesweb.com”>Wholesale Jordan Shoes</a></strong>|
Rapids designation as 2012 BeerCity USA, according to a National Beer Examiner poll. His supporters lobbying through
|<strong><a href=”http://www.buyajordan2011.com”>Buy Jordan 2011</a></strong>|
social media had a lot to do with the victory.
The Free Press asked him for his Top 10 Places in Michigan to have a pint.
Heres his list and
|<strong><a href=”http://www.cheapjordan13sale.com”>cheap Jordan 13</a></strong>|
his reasons why. Its tilted a bit toward Grand Rapids, but to the victor goes the spoils.
1. HopCat — Grand Rapids. 48 craft beers on tap and more than 200 bottles from all over the world. Rated #3 beer bar in the world by Beer Advocate.
2. Founders Brewery — Grand Rapids. Rated one of the top breweries in the world by RateBeer.com and Beer Advocate.
3.Shorts Brewery Co. — Bellaire. The perfect place to spend a summer afternoon relaxing and sampling great beer.
4. Slow’s BBQ — Detroit. Great craft beer selection and even better BBQ.
5. Bell’s Brewery “Eccentric Cafe” — Kalamazoo. Beautiful interior, always something on tap that you can’t get anywhere else. Larry Bell is the godfather of Michigan craft beer.
6. Ashley’s — Ann Arbor. 72 taps, always something interesting on try.
7. Brewery Vivant — Grand Rapids. Belgian-style brewery located in an old chapel. You feel like you’re in Europe when you walk inside.
8. Kalamazoo Beer Exchange — Kalamazoo. Craft beer bar with updated prices every 15 minutes based on recent supply/demand. The more people order a certain beer, the more the price rises, until people stop ordering it and then the price falls. It’s fun to play the “beer stock market” and search for bargains!
9. 7 Monks Taproom — Traverse City. 46 craft beer taps, unique (and beautiful) interior design. Check it out when in Traverse City.
10. The Uptown
|<strong><a href=”http://www.jordanretroshoesbuy.com”>jordan retro shoes</a></strong>|
Grille — Commerce. 30 taps and always a few rare ones that aren’t easy to find.