As numerous companies know buying a commercial van can be very expensive, so it may be a better idea to lease a Ford Transit van instead.
Leasing a van can be very beneficial when compared to buying as there are lots of perks for a company that uses a small or even a large fleet.
So if you are thinking about acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then look through some of the benefits below from Yellow Hire, before you come to a conclusion.
1) Firstly, leasing can be much cheaper. A leasing company can spare you a lot of money and not just on leasing costs. If you lease then your company can also save a considerable sum on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies conduct their own checks on the van. This has the potential to save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the size of your fleet.
2) Leasing can offer you a wide range of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a diverse selection of Ford Transit vans with add-ons such as decent storage space and side doors and any other feature that your company might need. As this includes a large amount of the more popular commercial vans then you are sure to find the right Ford Transit van for you company.
3) You could choose to buy a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility allows you to drive in a luxury vehicle, which otherwise, you may not be able to think of driving. When you lease a Ford Transit van, you are only paying for a part of it; so you end up saving a good sum of money. This also means that you can create a good impression with your clients by leasing a sophisticated and expensive vehicle instead of a van that looks cheap and second hand.
4) Easy payment options. Leasing companies have a wide range of payment options that can suit your company, making the entire process easy to manage. This enables you to take out a a van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide your own payment plan. As well, monthly payments can be reduced even further through a deferred purchase for of van rental called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make a final inflated ‘balloon’ payment at the end of the lease period. This could save your company a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can usually switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps opting for a small van one year then taking out a new Van Hire Glasgow deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the year after. This is ideal if the needs of your company are ever changing through the next year, perhaps if your company is on the verge of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a fantastic service team. Leasing companies have devoted service teams that can accommodate your specific needs, making sure that you receive the best type of service and ensuring that any problems are fixed immediately. This all means that if any problems should arise, you’ll be in good hands.
Now that you know about some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit vehicle, all that is left to do is shop around and see if you can find the right vehicle and rental company for your particular needs.