Day 1: You will be met at Alexandria Port by our tour guide, then transfer via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo. Pay a visit to the to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Continue your excursion to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. after that you will be driven to your hotel, Overnight Cairo.
Day 2: Breakfast in a hotel, travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Alexandria where you can see Catacomb which dates back to the early Roman period. It was discovered in 1900 after they had been looking for it for about 12 years. Continue to Qayetbay citadel, situated on the entrance to Alexandria eastern harbor where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse. Enjoy Alexandria library from outside. Then having lunch through the tour. After that back to the cruise for your final departur.
* Meet at Alexandria Port
* Assistance of our personal during your tours
* Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
* Academic Egyptologist guide
* 2 Lunch meals at good quality restaurants
* Accommodation for one night 5* hotel in Cairo
* 1 Breakfast at the hotel Cairo
* Mineral water and soft drinks on board the vehicle
* Service charges and taxes included
• Entrance fees
• Any Extras not mentioned above
You can choose attending the fabulous sound and light show at the Pyramids by night or board a luxurious Nile cruise ship for dinner, belly dance and oriental show for 2 hours.
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.