Question: I plan to upgrade my PC to Windows 8. I do not plan to download it. Rather, I will purchase the CD-ROM from my local Microsoft Store the day it comes out. Anyway, I have not had the admin password to my computer for a long time. I have been using an account that does NOT allow me to download or change anything. I cannot use those programs that break the passwords because I can’t download anything!
I plan on doing a CLEAN INSTALL of Windows 8 so it is like I have a brand new system. But I don’t want to spent $100 on a new OS and then find out it doesn’t work because I am not an admin. I don’t see why I should have a problem. It is a disk! Anyway, can anyone tell me if I will run into this issue?
Answer: Reset Your Forgotten Windows Admin Password
Based on the description above, my suggestion is to regain admin rights of your computer by resetting your forgotten administrator password with Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery. This will only takes you a few minutes, even you are novice. 100% security and password reset rate guaranteed.
What you’ll need?
1. Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery
2. A USB flash drive or CD/DVD
3. Another PC for software download and installation (You can borrow your friend’s if you don’t own another PC.)
What you will do?
1. Download and install Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery in any PC (not a Mac).
2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive. This will cost a few seconds. It’s very easy. Only one click required for this job. Once the disk is burned, you should turn to the computer you forget admin password of.
3. Insert the created bootable disk in your computer, and set BIOS of the computer to boot from CD/DVD or USB.
4. Reset Forgotten Windows admin password within a few clicks. Once the password is reset, click Reboot button and your computer will restart automatically.
Note: Please remove the bootable disk during restarting to ensure that your computer boot as usual form the hard disk.
5. When you see the Windows login screen, log into your admin account without password.
Tip: Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery is an easy yet powerful tool that is capable of resetting forgotten login passwords to all popular Windows versions, including Windows7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000. And Windows 8 password recovery feature will be soon available in this program. It’s easy, fast and safe. Your best choice when you happen to forget Windows password.
One more solution
Password Unlocker Bundle is a great alterative to Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery. It has all the features included in the latter, plus the ability to recover passwords for RAR/Zip archives, Office 2010/2007 files, PDF files, MS SQL server, IE, IM. GPU-acceleration and Multi-core acceleration are supported.