Marriage is difficult as well as people head over heels in love will experience trying times. Occasionally problems become too large to beat on their very own or couples find they have drifted apart after a couple of years and have trouble getting back to more happy days.
Couples will have the ability to recognize possible blocks within their relationships as well as emphasizing unresolved problems.
Professional counsellors or psychologist in Edm
When it comes to IBD diagnosis, no common test can help diagnose inflammatory bowel disease conditions easily. Moreover, inflammatory bowel disease signs are not confined to gut-related symptoms alone. A combination of physical examinations, lab tests, and imaging studies are indispensable to de
- Posted November 1, 2015
- by Chandra Yoga International
- in category Acne, Advice, Aerobics-Cardio, Alternative-Medicine, Anger-Management, Article-Writing, Astrology, Attraction, Babies, Beauty, Biking, Build-Muscle, Cancer, Cardio, Career, Coaching, College, Cooking, Creativity, Credit, Customer-Service, Debt-Consolidation, Debt-Relief, Depression, Destinations, Diabetes, Diet, Divorce, Environment, Ethics, Exercise, Fitness, Future-Concepts, Goal-Setting, Grief, Happiness, Hobbies, Humanities, Innovation, Inspirational, Kids-and-Teens, Leadership, Love, Management, Marriage, Meditation, Motivation, Multiple-Sclerosis, Nutrition, Obesity, Other, Outdoors, Parenting, Personal-Finance, Poetry, Pregnancy, Psychology, Quit-Smoking, Religion, Running, Self-Improvement, Supplements, Swimming, Team-Building, Time-Management, Travel, Vacation, Women's-Issues, Workplace-Communication, Writing
“Yoga is not an ancient myth buried in oblivion. It is the most valuable inheritance of the present. It is the essential need of today and the culture of tomorrow.” Swami Satyanada Saraswati
We see it all around us. People are not well. High rates of depression, anxiety, and sleeplessness are rampant in much of the world. Physical health conditions such as heart attacks and cancer are on the rise. Car accidents related to distracted driving are occurring on a daily basis.
We all face difficult terrains in the journey of life. Health problems, tangled relationships, loss of job, or loss of a dear one shakes our self-confidence and morale. We feel totally helpless, and life becomes totally meaningless. It is a dangerous situation because those who are not stubborn and stable take some extreme decisions that destroy families. As they say, “Tough situation doesn’t last, but tough people do”; one should not be broken down in front of troublesome times. Rather,
- Posted October 23, 2015
- by Chandra Yoga International
- in category Acne, Advices, Astrology, Beauty, Cancer, Cardio, Coaching, Cooking, Depression, Destinations, Diabetes, Diet, Environment, Exercise, Fitness, Goal-Setting, Happiness, Inspirational, Nutrition, Outdoors, Psychology, Running, Time-Management, Vacation, Women's-Issues
Yoga and Ayurveda for the Fall Season- Balancing Vata
In the autumn season, vata dosha becomes high. As the cool, dry, quick air the blows the leaves to the ground, the cold and flu season begins. You may notice that your hair, skin, and eyes become dry. Physically, some may experience cold hands and feet and constipation. Mentally, certain people tend to experience more anxiety and nervousness as the flighty vata dosha enters the mind. Especially for those that are already h
Many people feel that addiction of alcohol needs medication and self-control. However, very few people know that there is a great role of psychotherapy in controlling alcohol addiction. In fact, in some cases it works more than medication. An expert psychologist in Bangalore works on fundamental concepts of psychology and behavioral analysis to understand the aspects that trigger the addiction. Incidentally, these triggers are different for different people. Hence, an analytical study is needed
According to Attention Deficit Disorder doctors the child usually shows symptoms of the problem even before he or she enters pre-school.
- Posted September 22, 2015
- by Ravi
- in category Acne, Aerobics-Cardio, Alternative-Medicine, Anger-Management, Beauty, Build-Muscle, Cancer, Cardio, Depression, Diabetes, Diet, Exercise, Hair-Loss, Health and Medical, Meditation, Multiple-Sclerosis, Nutrition, Obesity, Pregnancy, Psychology, Quit-Smoking, Supplements, Women's-Issues
In the previous year 2014 there were plenty of achievements in terms of health care. There were many health care success stories to celebrate which includes new health technologies, major medical advances and Affordable Care Act.
At the same time many of health care changes in last year yield potential risks for patients, employers and whole nation. As a result the health care industry would be facing a massive
Should you as well as your partner are having problem in your marriage you might want to think about counselling. The marriage is the main relationship in your life. In case your union is having issues then it is going to change the relationship which you have with friends, extended family, and your kids. Solving the issues in your union will solve a number of the stresses in your other relationships.
First, make an effort to find out if marriage counselling
People from all walks of life have some kind of troubles or issues in their life. People live a busy life and they don’t have time for other things than their daily schedule. Continuing with such dull and flat life can lead to various kinds of physical pain and mental sufferings that ultimately prevent individuals from performing at their best in both the personal and professional lives. Though physical pain can be eliminated with the help of medications, but wha