Intergy Consulting is a Sydney-based software development and Business IT Solutions company has been offering the Sydney business Custom website design and Application Support services since 2004. Since it’s formation in 2004, Intergy Consulting has been helping Australian and overseas clients achieve their business goals through the creation of high quality custom made software.
Intergy provides you access to a team of disciplined, highly professional software consultants, architects, project managers, designers and developers, with a diverse range of skills and experience. We have years of experience on hundreds of software development projects furnish our team their edge.
Intergy provides personalized and responsive service to each client. We don’t follow a cookie-cutter, one size fits all approach. We tailor each solution to our client’s unique needs. No matter how complex your processes, workflows and business rules, we aim to create solutions that are as intuitive and as user friendly as possible. We also integrate with other systems, or perform data migrations from legacy systems.
Our knowledge and systems development expertise is second to none. We know and use the latest web application design / build techniques. We follow a project management methodology that ensures our software will be built and tested to the highest quality standards.
The main services and solutions we offer are as follows:
* Business software development (web, client/server, handheld applications)
* Software development consulting
* Solution architecture
* Website Design
* Database development (optimization, legacy migration, data warehousing/mining)
* Content Management Systems and systems integration
* Custom software development services
* Windows application software development
* Testing/QA/security audit
* Reporting and dashboard development
* Training and documentation
* Software support and help desk
* Software maintenance and enhancement
* Project management (from a single project to a fully managed IT solution)
* Business consulting (analysis, package evaluation, IT strategic planning).
For more information, visit our website to explore our range of software services.