/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
A soccer uniform has to show the team consistency and at the same should not compromise with the team’s spirit. It has to be taken care of that the designing has to be apt as per the age group, each uniform needs to be identical and only the goalkeeper’s uniform has to be different. There are various instructions that should be considered when you <a href=”http://www.soccer-uniforms.com”>design soccer uniforms</a> and those instructions are discussed as follows –
1) First and foremost, you have to finalize a color for the soccer uniform. Just in case, the team has a connection with some organization or school, then the color of that organization can be considered. If it is an independent team then the coach, team members, or even the manager can decide the colors. The players’ age plays an important role in finalizing colors. If the team is of young children then primary colors could be an ideal choice which include – green or blue. Adults can make use of Columbia blue or forest green though they can also include primary colors as well.
2) For the company, choose coordinating shorts. For the parents, it is much easier to purchase their kids black shorts as it can go easily with everything and moreover it can be easily found. The shorts can have solid colors or stripes. If the color compliments the jersey then it looks more apt.
3) It has to be ensured that the material of the cloth is comfortable, lightweight and breathable. Jerseys made with cotton are ideal with the children and for the adults/teens the fabric can be polyester.
4) As and when you design soccer uniforms, the back of the jersey should bear the team numbers with large font size. It has to be taken care that the light color should be used for dark shade and for the dark colored jersey light shade, so that the numbers gets more prominent. Complementary colors and color wheel should be considered in order to make a vibrant selection. This mainly depends on the colors of the team as well. Let us say that if the organization or school’s colors are gold and blue then blue can be used for the numbers and gold for the jersey.
5) A creative element can be added to the front of the shirt, specifically towards the left chest. This could include the name or mascot of the team or make a team crest. Making an emblem with the help of initials will look impressive.
Just follow the above points and make your soccer uniforms more noticeable