Are you frequently receiving pop-ups window while browsing Safari? Do you get trouble in accessing your browser? If so, then it’s a very severe issue with your system that could badly corrupt your system. In this condition, you should immediately look for a technical helpline number for Apple Safari so that you can obtain instant solution to get rid of these pop-ups. Safari in built features are too advance and innovative, but due to weak protection of Mac OS X Safari get infected with pop-ups and other malicious intrusions.
Mac OS X comes inbuilt with X – Protect which is antimalware software. This software works as according to real time protection, so it’s not effective every time. Safari browser runs on most of the Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and iPhone, so it’s too important to keep your browser safe. However, if you are receiving pop-ups while browsing, then you should be alert because it can cause intrusions of many unwanted software in your device. With no delay, you should dial a toll-free of support phone number for pop-up alert. However, you can also go through this article post to know the way to keep these pop-ups away from Safari browser. Let’s have a look on that:
Regularly update software on your device
You should regularly update your device like iPhone, iPad, iPhone or Mac because updated device helps in great way to block pop-ups.
Close pop-ups ads on iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- If these devices have iOS version 9.3 or later, then you need to tap in the smart search and need to enter new url. Now close the tab or just click on the cross sign.
- If your device has old version and you see a pop-ups multiple times after closing your tab, then you need to close the button that frequently appears.
- If you are still getting pop-ups again, then you need to go to Settings>Safari and clear history and website data. This will help to remove browser cookies and history.
Close pop-ups adds on your Mac
- If your Mac is running Safari9.1 version, then press on the close button of pop-up. Anyway, if pop-ups again appears then click on the cross button and close safari.
- If your Mac is running 9 version of safari, then you need to select the checkbox before closing pop-ups
Stop downloads from unauthorized sites
Never make any software download from an unauthorized sites because it may contain harmful software that could make pop-ups to appear again on your device.
With all these ways, you can easily get rid of pop-ups permanently from your browser. However, if you are still receiving pop-ups issues then you need to dial an Apple technical support number.