A good web-design is regarded as an essential factor for the success of your online business. To grab the attention of users it is necessary that your website should look attractive at first look. Today, every organization has its own website, but the proportion of visitors visiting these websites depends upon the content, visual appearance, user-friendliness, professional look, and upon its accessibility. Hence, it becomes the basic requirement to design your website as per the taste of the visitors. If you desire to have a long-run business then you must possess an attractive website.
Your website is like your own shop that needs to be open 24x7x365. Your site has only few seconds to attract the attention of the visitors, so it needs to be eye-catching. Stress should be laid on the content i.e. it should be simple and clearly readable. An unattractive web-design and an unreadable content of the website can make your visitors confused and consequently they will leave your site.
Things to be remember while designing your web site in order to get more attention to your web business:
• Don’t use primary colors as they give a vulgar and inferior look to your website. Layout and templates are the things that instantly grab the attention of the viewer. So, full attention should be paid while selecting them.
• If you are using any site building tool than it must possess the features like, User-friendly, customize templates, WYSIWYG edition, Blogging tools, Voting tools, Flash intro, RSS reader, SEO, and many more. Such website builder plays a vital role in creating a good professional web site as they have lots of business theme for web design.
• Use site map as it describes the whole structure of your website; moreover, it is better for both user and search engine.
• If your site main motto is to sell the products and services then it should be simple and compelling to the user to buy your products.
• If you want to get feedback and interaction by the medium of email from your client then you must put an online form in it.
• Do not overload your web site with so many images and flash as it will make your site heavier due to which there is slow navigation among the pages of the website as a result your site visitor’s attention gets distracted and they will switch from your site to some other site.
Building of a website is not a difficult task; it’s like a child play with free online site builder tools. There are many site building tools available freely with which you can easily and efficiently create your professional and well-interactive web site.