Day 1: You will be transferred from your hotel by an air conditioned coach for two days trip to Cairo and the famous Giza Plateau to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, which were named by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Next we will move onto the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period including the treasures of the Child-King Tutankhamen- and then we will be transferred to the hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
Day 2: The second day enjoy an excursion to the Citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. The latter, in the Ottoman style, is built in such a way that it can be seen from all over Cairo. Next we move on to the Babylon’s Fortress to visit the St. Sergio’s church with the Crypt where the Holy Family took refuge, the Suspended church, which is rich in antiquities from early Christian era and the St. Barbara’s Church, where the relics of Saint John are preserved. From there we will be transferred to visit Khan el Khalili, the famous Cairo Bazaars and Open Market dating back to the fourteenth century. Back to Hurghada.
• Pick up and drop off service
• Accommodation in Cairo 05 star hotel with breakfast
• All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private Egyptologist guide throughout tours
• Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo and Giza
• 02 Lunch during tours in Cairo
• Mineral water and soft drink on board the vehicle
• Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
• All services charges and taxes
* Personal expenses
* Any optional tours (if selected)
You can choose attending the fabulous sound and light show at the Pyramids by night or board a luxurious Nile cruise ship for dinner, belly dance and oriental show for 2 hours.
What To Bring
• Passport valid for 6 months
• Comfortable shoes
• Cotton clothes in summer
• Warm clothes in winter
• Sun block
• Photo/Video Camera