You can make your wedding invitation in traditional form according to wedding etiquette guidelines. In making of traditional invitation you should use an accurate mode of address, paper, print and packaging.
When you choose the color, it’s all about how they mixed with each other. You can choose the single colors in different shades, or there are some colors that can be use in contrast. These selection of colors gives a beautiful appearance to your cards.
The magic al look of your invitation is all depend on the quality of your paper. So you should use a high-quality paper for your wedding cards. So that when your card get printed it gives your guest elegant look.
Different varieties for the same fonts are available. Fonts that are commonly used in traditional invitation are Antique Roman, Copper Plate or Monotype Corsiva. You can give the text in embossed colors cards to make your wedding classic and trendy. The text should be better according to the card style so that it should be eye-catching for guests.
Traditional Wedding Invitation Wording
Wording gives a different effect to your Indian wedding cards and your guest feel good to see in different way.
Few rules that should be consider when writing wedding invitations in the traditional manner:
• Never use abbreviation: Street, Doctor, New South Wales these are the words that should be written in full except are Mr., Mrs., and Ms. Avoid using full stops (periods), anywhere on the invitation, except Mr. Mrs. and Ms. before the name.
• Use the honor of your presence if your wedding ceremonies at house of worship.
• Always write the name of bride first after that the groom’s name.
• It is a good practice to use commas only between the day and the date , city and the state of the wedding. Like Sunday, the forth of May … and … Atlanta, Georgia.
• Avoid using a digital time and write out the time in full form. Like-write half past two o’clock or half past two, not two thirty.
• If the wedding is hosted by the bride parents use Mr. with the grooms name and nothing before the name of brides, on the other side if the wedding is hosted by the grooms parents then use Miss with the brides name and nothing before the name of groom, the brides name will always come first, regardless of who hosts.
The envelope for your traditional wedding cards are of two types inner and outer envelope in white shade. In inner envelope is for your wedding invitation then place it in the properly covered or well addressed outer envelope. If you wedding invitations are folded and unfolded then you should place the unfolded card in such a way that the words of the card should facing out and are noticeable by the guests when he/she opens the envelope on the other hand if your wedding invitations are folded then the fold goes into the envelope first.
• Include the prefix Mr. and Mrs. Before the name of the married couple like Mr. and Mrs. Jenifer Gomes and write the name of unmarried couple in separate line like Mr. Javier John.
• If you know the name of guests then use proper names with middle name written in full ,avoid the initials . Abbreviate the name with Mr., Mrs. and Ms. and include titles such as Engineer, Doctor in full.
• Write the name of the state , street, Apartment.
• Skip the first names on outer envelope while addressing the guests. You can use the word s like Didi , Aunty, Grandpa before the name if the invitation is for near relatives and friends and children name should also be included in the inner envelope..