Your cool iPhone 4 deserves an equally cool iPhone 4 case. With so many brands available, sometimes choosing the right phone case becomes a difficult choice. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying an iPhone 4 case:
- Your choice of a phone case is largely dependent on the type of user that you are. If you are a constant dropper like me, you would need a sturdy case that can protect the phone from knocks and scratches. The OtterBox Defender Series from OtterBox is a good choice. It comes with an integrated screen cover. But if youre looking for a case that offers stronger protection, the HardCore HC case from Ballistic is the right choice. Besides offering an integrated screen protection, they also offer four layers of protection. These phones are essentially important for those who are prone to get their hands sweaty.
- If care isnt a concern for you, but you are looking for some bling, try the iPhone 4S Case that comes with real Swarovski crystals. Besides these, there are several products that are shiny and yet stylish. You can choose from a wide variety of colors, shapes, and sizes.
- For those looking for cute and functional designs, Case-Mate has launched a cute little collection. These phones are available in two styles- Barely There and Tough. You just have to upload a desired picture, art or logo and your custom designed phone case shall be delivered to you.
- Is function on your priority list? Then try the credit card case with silicone core. This case can store credit cards, cash, IDs etc.
- Is the choice of material important? If yes, then choose from the faux leather hard shell cases that are made from impact resistant polycarbonate material. Other commonly available materials include plastic, silicon, rubber etc. Metal can be bulky and expensive, but theyre durable.
- Your choice of iPhone 4S cases also depends on how you are going to carry them. For instance, if you are going to carry it on your belt, buy cases that are sleek. These are often made of leather or plastic and are kept together with strong clips.
- Your budget also determines your choice of phone cases. Leather is durable yet costly. There are plenty of online stores that sell stylish phone cases at cheap rates. While they may not be as durable as you would want them to be, you can easily change them.