For those using Windows Vista, if you forgot Windows Vista password and cannot log into your Vista computer, then logging on your Vista machine without a password may be the best choice.
If you forgot Windows Vista password, then reset or remove it!
Many people know how to reset or remove a forgotten Vista password when they still have access to their PC. However, now the case is that even there is no any other access to the computer, so people can still easily find ways to reset or remove the forgotten Vista password? Of course, the answer is “YES”.
Though the operating system of Vista is more complicated than other Windows operating systems, however, if you are familiar with PC, resetting Vista password can be simple and easy for you. But what if you are not very good at computer, then how to easily reset or remove Vista password? This can be of course done with the help of Windows Vista password resetting tools.
Reset Vista password by downloading a Vista password resetting tool
If you forgot password Windows Vista, the best choice for you is to download a professional Windows Vista password recovery or reset tool. Here I recommend SmartKey Windows Password Recovery Professional which enables you to create a Vista password reset disk and then you can use this disk to quickly remove the forgotten Vista password. What’s more, this tool will not only support Vista, but also support all other Windows operating systems.
Here are 3 simple steps to reset forgotten Vista password
Step1: Burn a password reset CD/DVD or USB.
- Download, install and run SmartKey Windows Password Recovery Professional on an accessible PC.
- Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB to the computer.
- Select “Reset Windows local account password”
- Select “CD/DVD” or “USB” option.
- Click “Burn” button to start burning.
- When burning finishes, take out the CD/DVD/USB, thus the password reset CD/DVD/USB has been created.
Step 2: Set your locked computer to boot from CD/DVD/USB.
- Insert the burned CD/DVD/USB to the locked computer.
- Press F2, Delete or F10 to enter into your BIOS Setup when starting the PC.
- Make the PC boot from CD-ROM or USB.
- Press 10 to save and exit, then the PC will reboot automatically.
Step3: Forgot Vista password reset with the burned CD/DVD/USB.
- After the computer boots, choose the user account whose password you want to reset in the newly pop-up interface.
- Click “Reset” button to initiate Vista password resetting process.
- Click “Yes” to confirm resetting and a few seconds later, a message box will appear and reminder you that password has been successfully reset.
- Now you just reboot your computer again, and this time you won’t need to put any password when accessing to your PC.
See? Forgot Windows Vista password is not a big deal, with this tool, you can be guaranteed with 100% password resetting rate.