Morning time upon your arrival, we will pick you up from Safaga Port by your own private Egyptologist guide who will accompany you to the visit the world famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Then you will enjoy a relaxing Lunch en route and then you will be moved into the West Bank of the Nile river to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will enjoy a visit to the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple was dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Safaga Port.
* Meet at Safaga port
* Assistance during tours and excursions
* Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
* Qualified Egyptologist guide
* Lunch meal in Luxor
* Mineral water and soft drinks on board
* Service charges and taxes
* Entrance fees
* personal expenses
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.