Day 1: Morning time upon your arrival, we will pick you up from your cruise by your own private Egyptologist guide with an air conditioned van and drive around 3 hours to visit the world famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship that was ever built!! Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Then you will enjoy a relaxing Lunch en route and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple which built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals that was dedicated to the God Amun. Later on you will take a relaxing sail on the River Nile by Felucca “Typical Egyptian sailing boat” for a romantic trip with sunset view. From there will be transferred to your hotel for check in with free time at leisure at the hotel. Optional tour to attend the fabulous sound and light show at Karnak temple in Luxor then you will be transferred back to your hotel for an enjoyable overnight stay
Day 2: Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel in Luxor then after breakfast your private Egyptologist guide will take you to West Bank of the Nile River to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with the treasures for the pharaohs for his afterlife in which he believed he needed for his life to come. Then you will have the chance to visit 3 tombs . Then you will visit the Hatshipsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple was dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it and then your lunch en route is included. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Safaga Port.
* Meet at Safaga port
* Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
* Academic Egyptologist guide
* 2 Lunch meals at good quality restaurants in Luxor
* Accommodation for one night at 5* hotel in Luxor
* 1 Breakfast at the hotel Luxor
* Mineral water and soft drinks on board the vehicle
* Felucca ride on the River Nile
* Service charges and taxes included
* Entrance fees
* Any optional tours (if selected)
* Personal expenses
You can book to attend the great Sound and Light show by night in Karnak Temples.
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.