Cone Crusher adopts the world advanced technology and has more advantages over other crushers. It is widely used in metallurgical, architectural, water and electricity, traffic, chemical, architectural material industries. It is suitable for crushing hard or above medium hard ores and rocks. Hydraulic cone crusher with high-efficiency and hydraulic pressure is suitable for secondary and tertiary crushing, thus it is widely used in mining, concrete factory, sand/stone making, etc.
China cone crusher materials by the working surface are between the movable cone and fixed cone. So it is more advanced and efficiency than Jaw Crusher. The movable cone is supported by spherical bearing and fixed on a hanging erect shaft which is set in the eccentric sleeve, and the sleeve is set on the stopping and pushing bearing. The movable cone and erect shaft are driven by the eccentric shaft sleeve together. The eccentric shaft sleeve is driven by horizontal shaft and gear, and the wheel of the conveyor belt is driven by motor through v-belts. The lower part of vertical shaft is installed in the eccentric sleeve. When the eccentric sleeve rotates, there is a conical surface lined out by the shaft. When the movable cone comes near the fixed cone, rocks are grinded into pieces, when the cone leaves, grinded materials is discharged from the discharge hole. The fixed cone can be ascended or descended by adjusting setting to adjust the width of discharge hole; consequently the output size is determined.
For higher productivity, better reliability and flexibility, long service life, and better final product quality, the Symons cone crusher is absolutely your best choice.
1. Spring insurance system to reduce down time;
2. Stable performance with high reduction ratio;
3. Unique crushing ability in primary, secondary and tertiary crushing;
4. Cost low with easy maintenance;
5. Flexible capacity;
6. Easy replacement of wearing parts and top continuous crushing performance;
7. High reliability and durability.
8. Safe environment working conditions.
9. Spring insurance system to reduce down time.
9. Flexible configuration and a more stable system.