/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
Patient Q™ an interactive Queue Management System, making it a more informative, interactive experience for both the patient and hospital staff. This virtual queue management system is simple, only requiring a broadband connection and browser, and will create a virtual waiting line for customers, allowing them to keep track of their wait time and place in line. Once they’ve reached the front of the virtual line, they will be notified via text message by the queue manager that they are ready for their appointment.
There are many benefits to this type of queue management system for the healthcare industry.
· Patient Flow – the more informed a patient is, the higher their satisfaction will be. With Patient Q, the patient has the ability to check their status in line, see the approximate wait time, ask for more time (which allows them to stay in line, but move back in the queue if they had decided to get coffee, go to a gift shop, etc.)
· More Sanitary – with the virtual queue, patients no longer have to sit in a marked area filled with other ill patients waiting to be called. Instead, they are able to walk around, sit where they want, or, if the wait time is extensive, leave and come back. This will decrease the spreading of germs and infections.
· Less Crowded – on busy days, a waiting room can fill up quickly and make patients uncomfortable. With the Patient Q system, this entire issue would be avoided with the new freedom to move about the hospital.
· Walk-Ins – in most cases, wait lines occur in an urgent care or emergency area which is typically entirely walk-ins. Keeping a schedule straight and fluent as more walk-ins come can be hectic, but with Patient Q the work is done to keep things organized, orderly, and efficient.
· Cost Effective – with this type of management system, there would be less of a need for extra staffing to manage multiple receptionist windows and there would be no need to spend additional money on a type of pager system. This queue system would create much more efficient lines, keeping patients more organized as they wait.
Overall, the Patient Q Management System is a major benefactor to any hospital, big or small. It is cost effective and increases patient satisfaction; two of the most important points in having a successful business.
The use of cell phones is only growing, the estimated number given by the Mobile Marketing Association has reached 4 billion people owning and using cell phones. Typically 8 out of 10 patients already have a cell phone with them, making the transition to a new system very simple. Also, with many providers offering unlimited text and data plans, this new type of wait system management would be well received by consumers.
In most cases, patients pass their wait times by using their cell phones—talking or texting on them, playing games, checking emails—so the use of cell phones as a way of notifying that their wait is over is a seemingly obvious effective business tactic.
To learn more about how <a href=”http://www.queuemobile.com”>Health care Queue Management Systems</a> and how virtual queuing systems can make your business more efficient, cost effective, and clean, visit <a href=”http://www.queuemobile.com”>http://www.queuemobile.com</a>.