We want to introduce one important equipment to the customers, we believe you will be interested in the machine.
Permanent magnetic wet separator can separate minerals into magnetic matters and nonmagnetic matters, and can match three types of troughs.
1. Semi-counter flow trough: Fit for wet roughing and fine separation of strongly magnetic mineral with the granularity of 0.5~0mm, especially fine separation of mineral with the granularity of 0.15~0mm.
2. Counter-flow trough Fit for wet roughing and fine separation of strongly magnetic mineral with the granularity of 0.6~0mm, especially heavy medium recovery of coal washer.
3. Downstream trough Roughing and fine separation of mineral with the granularity of 6~0mm.
1. High intensity
2. High quality and reasonable price
3. Low energy consumption
4. Stable performance
The Magnetic Separator mineral slurry flows into the cell through box feeder, the mineral particle is loose under the function of water flow of feeder water pipe when they flow into the cell. Affected by magnetic field, the magnetic particle swarm together and form magnetic cluster or chain. With the magnetism of mineral slurry, the magnetic cluster or chain moves toward the magnetic pole, and is absorbed to the cylinder. Because of the polarity of magnetic pole, the revolving directions alternate constantly, and remain fixed when it is working. When the magnetic cluster and chain go round and round along with the cylinder, the mingled gangue and other non-magnetic ore fall down due to the mixing phenomena produced by alternation of magnetic poles, and it is concentrate that is absorbed to the cylinder surface. The concentrate moves to the end of magnetic system where the magnetism is weakest along with the revolving cylinder, and is discharged into concentrate tank by the current ejected by the discharging-ore pipe. The non-magnetic or weak magnetic remained are discharged along with the mineral slurry, and they are gangue.
(1) For primary rough dressing and refused tails, increasing recovery rate and reducing the load of second-stage grinding.
(2) For concentration of ferromagnetic minerals, increasing ore grade and recovery rate.
(3) Used before high-magnetism separation to remove ferromagnetic minerals from the ore and prevent magnetic clogging.
(4) For recovery of heavy media at coal processing plants.
As one of the best seller manufacturing permanent magnetic wet separator will not let every customer down, we will bring the surprise to you once you decide to give us one opportunity to prove us.