/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
Queue Mobile Management Systems has revolutionized the typically dreaded task of waiting in line at a favorite restaurant by making it a more informative, interactive experience for both the guest and queue manager. This system is simple, only requiring a broadband connection and browser, and will create a virtual waiting line for guests that allow them to keep track of their place in line. Once they’ve reached the front of the virtual line, they will be notified via text message by the queue manager, typically the host of the restaurant, that their table is ready.
There are many benefits to this type of queue management system for the restaurant industry.
· Well-Informed—the more informed a guest is, the higher their satisfaction will be. With Queue Mobile, the guest has the ability to check their status in line, see the approximate wait time, ask for more time (which allows guest to stay in line, but move back in the queue if they had decided to leave the restaurant)
· Reducing ‘Walk-Away’—the virtual queue that is always available to the guests for viewing will visually show guests their movement in line, giving them confidence that they are closer to being seated. With this added confidence, they will be less likely to give up on waiting and walking away, saving the business that would have otherwise been lost for the restaurant.
· Less Costly—by choosing Queue Mobile instead of the typical pager systems, restaurants can save up to $5000 or more on installation fees, replacing lost pagers, or purchasing additional pagers. In total, Queue Mobile could save restaurants 30% or more in costs.
· Marketing Tool—Queue Mobile is not only effective for managing waiting lines, it is also a helpful tool in marketing the restaurant. Coupons, games, or future events can be sent from the restaurant (with the guest’s approval) to the listed cell phone number, increasing the chances of returning business.
· More Sanitary—by taking away the pagers, which are passed around each day to hundreds of hands without being properly cleaned, the spread of sickness and disease can be greatly reduced. This provides a cleaner restaurant environment and can reduce the chances of staff members falling ill.
Overall, the Queue Mobile Management System is a major benefactor to any restaurant, big or small. It is cost effective and increases customer satisfaction; two of the most important points in having a successful business.
The use of cell phones is only growing, the estimated number given by the Mobile Marketing Association has reached 4 billion people owning and using cell phones. Typically 8 out of 10 guests already have a cell phone with them, making the transition to a new system very simple. Also, with many providers offering unlimited text and data plans, this new type of wait system management would be well received by guests.
In most cases, guests pass their wait times by using their cell phones—talking or texting on them, playing games, checking emails—so the use of cell phones as a way of notifying that their wait is over is a seemingly obvious effective business tactic.
To learn more about how <a href=”http://www.queuemobile.com”>Queue Mobile Management Systems</a> can make restaurants more efficient, cost effective, and clean, visit <a href=”http://www.queuemobile.com”>http://www.queuemobile.com</a>.