With the drastic developments in the world of technology, everything is becoming automatic. In this tech savvy era, the life of a human has become very simple and comfortable. The technological advancements in the world have achieved a remarkable growth in every field. Because of this, people have got all the facilities at their places. Without making any manual efforts they can get almost every work done with the machines.
In the world of telecommunication, there has been a tremendous growth in the developments compared to past few years. Android phones are the best example to understand the same. In this field, Motorola company has launched great phones with unique features which are user friendly .These droid phones are generally expensive as compared to other mobile phones because of their unbeatable features. These are the true example of the technological development. The bad part begins when these phones get a defect or stops working properly due to any damage of the internal part or may be because of some other reason. The most common problem that people face is the broken screen of the phone. In that case <a href=”http://www.outofwarranty.com“>Motorola droid repair</a>
The repair of the android screen can be done by following various steps:-
· The first step is to safely disassemble the cell phone. For this some tools like safe open pry tool, small screwdriver and T5 torx screwdriver are required. Begin with the removal of battery cover, battery and the SD card from the phone.
· The next step is to remove the plastic sheet at the back of the phone using a pry tool. The plastic piece is located just above the battery compartment and has the camera lens as well.
· The next step is to remove another plastic piece which is at the top of the previous one. It has to be removed with utmost care to avoid any damage.
· Open all the screws slowly using the pry tool. Make sure you keep all the screws at a safe place.
· Now try to take out the phone cover out. Hold it from the sides and then pull it out with delicate hands.
· The next step for Motorola droid repair is to take out the speaker module, again using the pry tool.
· When all the screws are opened, take away the motherboard of the phone. There will be two ribbon cables which connected with the mother board, these needs to disconnect.
· Then unplug the antenna cable from the motherboard. It should be done very cautiously.
· After removing all the screws and cables, the motherboard can be raised to one side. Be very careful while doing this as there will be one more ribbon cable attached with the motherboard. Unplug that ribbon cable and release the motherboard.
· Now take away the power, volume control and the camera buttons from the phone. You may disconnect the remaining cable.
· Using the pry tool take out the main frame of the phone for Motorola droid repair.
· Remove all the components one by one from the slider including the keyboard.
Once the screen is out, new screen can be placed and the android needs to be assembled again in the same manner.