1. The storage of titanium and vanadium in China is on the top of the world and accounts for about 70% of the world. Titanium ore in China distributes in more than ten provinces. Titanium ore mianly includes titanium ore in the vanadium titanium magnetite, rutile ore and ilmenite placer. Titanium and vanadium ore resource in China mainly distributes in the west of Sichuan, Yunnan and Guangxi provinces, and Panzhihua is the main storage place. Recoverable deposits of titanium dioxide in Panzhihua is 0.898 billion tons, and commercial reserves is 0.5978 biollion tons, accounting for about 93% of the whole country, 59% of the world.
2. China is short of Iron ore vibrating screen and chromium ore in ferrous metal mineral.
There are 1834 iron producing areas that has been exploited in China. The total recoverable deposits is 46.3 billion and it is in the fifth place in the world. Iron producing areas with large scale and ultra-large scale mainly iunclude: Anshan—-Benxi iron producing area of Liaoning Province, Jidong—-Beijing iron producing area, Handan—-Xingtai iron producing area of Hebei Province, Lingqiu—-Pingxingguan iron producing area of Shanxi Province, Wutai—-Lanxian iron producing area of Shanxi Province, Baotou—-Baiyun’ebo rare earth ore of Inner Mongolia, Luzhong iron producing area of Shandong province.
4. The stroage of tungsten ore, magnesium ore, tin ore, bismuth ore and antimony ore in China is in the first place in the world. China is a country with the richest antimony ore in the world. The total recoverable deposits is 2.78 million tons, and is in the first place in the world.. the storage of antimony ore accounts for 40% of the world. There are 111 producing areas of antimony ore and distributes in 18 provinces (regions), and the producing area mainly includes: antimony in Xikuangshan and Banxi of Hunan Province, Dachang of Guangxi Province and Yawan of Gansu Province and Hg-Sb deposits in Xunyang of Shanxi Province. Xikuangshan of Hunan province is ultra-large antimony deposit. Guangxi Province has the most storage of antimony and accounts for about 41.3% of the whole country. china magnetic separator:http://www.hx-china.com/17.html
ore vibrating feeder:http://www.hxjqchina.com/product-list_14.html
5. The storage of magnesium ore is on the top in the world. Magnesite is the main material for extract magnesium ore. Two thirds of magnesite storage of the world is in China, one half of output is provided by China. China plays a very important role in the international market of magnesite. There are 27 magnesite mining areas that have been exploited, recoverable deposits of magnesite is 0.3001 billion tons and distributes in 9 provinces (regions), the storage of magnesite in Liaoning Province is the richest and accounts for 85.6% of thw whole country; Shandong, Xizang, Xinjiang and Gansu take the second place.
6. The storage of lead zinc ore in China takes the second place in the world and has advantages. Lead zinc ore has 700 places of production and they mainly include: Xilin of Heilongjiang Province; Hongtoushan and Shanchengzi of Liaoning Province; Caijiayingzi of Hebei Province; Baiyinnuo, Dongshengmiao, Jiashengpan .
7. The storage of copper ore and alumyte is also very large. There are 913 producing areas that have been exploited and accumulative explored storage in copper is 73.735 million tons (1997).
8. Chinese gold resource is not rich. The total recoverable deposits of gold is 4265 tons and takes the seventh place in the world. There are 1265 gold mining areas that have been exploited and they mainly are: Wulaga, Daanhe, laozhashan and Huma of Heilongjiang Province; Jiapigou and huichun of Jilin Province; Wulong of Liaoning Province; Zhangjiakou and Qianxi of Hebei Province.
As the professional manufacturer of complete sets of mining machinery, such as rotary dryers, Henan Hongxing is always doing the best in products and service.