Cluster Mailboxes are commercial mailboxes that are USPS approved. Cluster Mailboxes offer a secure as well as centralized location for receiving US mail. Every Cluster Mailbox also called as a Cluster Box Unit or CBU can be purchased in different sizes, shapes and configurations.
Primarily, all cluster mailboxes are manufactured of tough and robust material like aluminum, stainless steel, and other corrosion resistant materials. All these tough materials ensure their reliability, longevity and toughness. They are coated with special substance generally powder coat paint for exterior use to keep it safe and strong for years.
The front façade of the Cluster Mailbox unit is opened by the Postal Carrier for convenient delivery. The key used to open the delivery door is installed and owned by your local Post Office. After its installation near your house or office, simply contact the local postal service in order to inform them that you need to receive mail to the Cluster Mailbox. The authority will come to install the special lock for the convenience.
Some of the versatile features of the Cluster Mailboxes are as follows:
1. 1. Cluster Mailboxes are especially crafted for heavy duty and robust applications.
2. High quality Commercial Mailboxes open from the front and stay open for easy loading.
3. Heavy duty cam locks on each tenant’s compartment and thicker aluminum for outer cabinet and doors provide ample vandalism and theft protection.
4. These are crafted for true appearance and shape along with weather-proof powder coating that resists scratching, erosion, as well as dents.
5. These units are a great way to save on the overall cost and are supposed to be the most credible investment for future use.
6. These units are available in different shapes, sizes, patterns, and styles.
Cluster Mailboxes are in high-demand due to their high quality potent features and the finest ability to withstand any conditions. These are perfect for ideal commercial applications. Companies that offer cluster mailboxes also provide hassle free installation for their customers as well as recommend the best place to install these mailboxes for maximum convenience.
These units can be used for both commercial as well as residential applications. These are especially designed to address every possible application for receiving both USPS mails and private mails. It is easy to choose different types of cluster box units (CBUs), 4C mail box suites, and horizontal style mail slots for indoor or outdoor use.
About the author:
The author is associated with MailboxWorks. The MailboxWorks is the primary source for commercial mailboxes. For commercial needs, they offer a great selection of locking mailboxes, cluster units, drop boxes, and wall mounted box units, designed for ease of use and ultimate durability. They stock a great selection including vertical mailboxes, standard horizontal mailboxes, and private horizontal mailboxes.