Morning time you will be picked up from your cruise by our Egyptologist guide who will accompany you in an air conditioned van for around 3 hours driving to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt Greatest attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, Which is ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx. You will be having lunch on the way which is included. Later on you will be driven to see the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits a collection now over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess. Continue the tour to Old Cairo where you are going to visit Hanging church, Mary Gerges church and Ben Ezra synagogue, then enjoy a tour to Khan Elkhalili old market. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise.
* Meet and greet service at Ein El Sokhna port
* Assistance of our personal during tours
* Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
* Academic Egyptologist guide
* Lunch meal at 5* restaurant in Cairo
* Mineral water and soft drinks on board
* Service charges and taxes included
* Entrance fees
* Gratuities (recommended)
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.