Book our adventure shore excursion to Sinai Colored Canyon and Let our 4WD vehicle take you across the desert sands. Hike among the rocky mountains enjoying the many colors reflecting from the oxidized surfaces in the sun. Take a jeep safari for the 240 kilometer trip from Sharm el Sheikh port to the amazing colored canyon. Keep your eyes open for the local wildlife including Nubian Ibex, Red Foxes and Striped Hyenas. Hike through the different formations of the mountains with a multitude of colors reflecting in the sun. The colors are clear evidence of the oxidization of the rocky minerals millions of years ago. On the way back to Sharm el Sheikh, stop by the sea front restaurant at Nuweiba to have lunch, before continuing to Dahab for some shopping before driving back to Sharm Marina.
Please note: Please note the hike requires a reasonable level of fitness. This tour is not recommended for large people or those suffering claustrophobia, as you will pass through narrow passages during the hike. This tour is not recommended for the elderly, those with heart conditions or other serious illnesses.
* port pick up and drop off
* Qualified multi lingual tour leader
* Expert Bedouin guide.
* Jeep Safari
* Bedouin lunch
* Transport by air conditioned 4*4
* Mineral water and juice on board
* Gratuities (recommended)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.