Visit St Catherine’s Monastery from Sharm El Sheikh port booking our one day shore excursion to the most important religious site in Sinai. Travel for around 3 hours in air-conditioned comfort with your personal tour guide who will introduce you to the history and religious significance of the monastery and its surrounds. Situated at the base of the mountain where Moses received the ten commandments, St Catherine’s Monastery is one of the most famous in the world. Built between 527 and 565 AD, it is believed to be built around Moses’ Burning Bush. The Monastery is named after St Catherine who was tortured and beheaded for her Christian beliefs. During your visit you will see chapel Greek orthodox church, the icons of worship and the famous Mosaic of Transfiguration, then you will drive back to Dahab village to take your sea view lunch and short city tour before driving back to Sharm El Sheikh port.
* Meet at Sharm El Sheikh Marina
* Port Pick up and drop off
* All transfers by A-C vehicle
* Qualified tour leader of your own language
* Lunch meal in Dahab
* Entrance fees for National Park
* Soft drinks during the trip
* Entrance fees
* Gratuities (recommended)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.