As many companies know buying a commercial van can be very pricey, so leasing a Ford Transit van may be a better idea.
It can be very advantageous to lease a van rather than buy as there are plenty of positives for a company that uses both a small or large fleet.
So if you are considering acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then look through some of the benefits below from Yellow Hire, before you come to your final decision.
1) Firstly, leasing a van can cost less. A leasing company can help to save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you rent your vehicles your company can also save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will carry out their own checks on the van. This could save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, depending on the extent of your fleet.
2) Choice, choice, choice. Leasing companies can offer you a wide variety of Ford Transit vans with decent storage space and side doors and any other features that your company needs. As this includes a large amount of the more popular commercial vans then you will certainly find the right Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could purchase a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility opens up the chance to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not be able to think of driving. When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving a lot of cash. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a stylish and sophisticated vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have diverse range of payment options that can suit your company, making the whole process flexible and easy to manage. This means that you can choose to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a brief or long leasing term and decide exactly how you pay. As well, monthly payments can be reduced even further through a deferred purchase for of van rental called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make a ‘balloon’ payment at the end of the lease period. This could save you a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can usually switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps choosing to hire a small van one year then taking out a new Van Hire Leeds deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the year after. This is ideal if your company needs are likely to change in the coming year, perhaps if your company is on the cusp of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a great service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that can adapt to your specific needs, ensuring that you receive the best possible service and making sure that any problems are fixed straight away. All of this means that if any issues should arise you are in good hands.
Now that you know about some of the benefits of renting a commercial Ford Transit van, all that’s left to do is look around and see if you can find the correct van and leasing company for your specific needs.