As many companies know purchasing a commercial van can be very expensive, so leasing a Ford Transit van may be a better idea.
Leasing a van can be very beneficial when compared to buying as there are many advantages for a company that uses both a small or large fleet.
So if you are thinking about acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then look through some of the benefits below from Yellow Hire, before you come to a conclusion.
1) Firstly, leasing a van can cost less. A leasing company can help to save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you rent your vehicles your company can also save a lot of cash on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies will take care of testing the van. This could potentially save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands depending on the extent of your fleet.
2) Choice, choice, choice. Leasing companies can offer you a huge selection of Ford Transit vans with side doors and large storage space and any other features that your company needs. As this includes a lot of the more popular commercial vans then you are certain to find the right type of Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could purchase a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility enables you to drive a luxury vehicle, which otherwise you may not be able to consider driving. When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving a lot of cash. This also enables you to create a good impression with your clients by leasing a sophisticated and expensive vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned and battered.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have varied range of payment plans that can suit your company, making the entire process easy to manage. This gives you the opportunity to take out a Ford Transit van lease for a brief or extended leasing term and decide exactly how much you want to pay. As well, monthly payments can be reduced even further through a deferred purchase for of van rental called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low and in return the business agrees to make a final inflated ‘balloon’ payment at the end of the lease period. This could save your company a lot of money.
5) Flexibility. If you rent then you can freely switch vehicles whenever you want, perhaps deciding to rent a van one year and then taking out a new Van Hire Bristol deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the year after. This is ideal if the needs of your company are likely to change in the coming year, perhaps if your company is on the cusp of an expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a fantastic service team. Leasing companies have devoted service teams that can accommodate your specific needs, making sure that you receive the best type of service and ensuring that any problems are rectified immediately. This all means that if any problems do arise then you’ll be in good hands.
Now that you’ve learnt some of the benefits of leasing a commercial Ford Transit vehicle, all that is left to do is shop around and see if you can discover the right van and leasing company for your specific needs.