/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Magento is one of the leading open source platform used for creating various kind of Ecommerce applications. Today, Magento Application Development is on its peak and getting mature day by day. One of the most important and difficult task in Magento Web Development is choosing right hosting services provider for your It is very crucial to select the hosting company which understands various critical security and performance associated with Magento Web Development.
The success of your magento ecommerce site is heavily depended on the type of hosting service provider you choose. Often Magento web developers make mistakes in choosing web hosting for magento. Thus, I tried to list out some of the very basic guidelines that one should consider while choosing hosting service provider for magento web applications.
1) First and most important thing to verify is compatibility with magento system requirements! It is must to check that hosting service provider offers hosting services which are highly compatible with magento hosting requirements. It is must to check whether hosting service provider supports – Apache server, PHP 126.96.36.199, PDO_MySql, hash, GD, DOM, Curl, SOAP etc.
2) Amount of disk space offered by hosting service provider plays key role for Ecommerce Sites based on Magento. Whenever choosing hosting service provider for magento based ecommerce applications, it is must to look for amount disk space hosting provider offers. Magento Ecommerce Apps require larger space as it consists of huge product lists and categories as well as consist of payment gateways and many more stuff. So, always choose hosting service provider which can offer unlimited disk space.
3) Don’t overlook bandwidth. Bandwidth is nothing but total number of data transferred from server to the end user viewing your website, generally hosting services providers offers unlimited bandwidth according the hosting plan you have chosen. So, verify bandwidth details at the time of purchasing hosting plan for your magento ecommerce site.
4) Technical support is very important. It is very essential to have ample technical support from hosting service provider to smoothly run your <a href=”http://www.addonsolutions.com/ecommerce-web-site-development.html”>Ecommerce Website</a> based on magento.
5) Hosting provider should offer highly secure environment for magento shopping cart. It is very crucial to choose hosting service provider which is PCI compliant in order to accept credit card payments and all. So, do verify for the same.
6) Hosting service provider should offer high level of reliability and performance for your magento ecommerce site.
So, above we see some of the essential guidelines for magento web developers to be kept in mind while choosing magento hosting service provider.
More about Magento Application Development visit: http://www.addonsolutions.com/magento-application-development.html