I am sure you already know if you are suffering for hair loss. I am sure also that you are aware of the dozens of remedies that offer guaranteed solutions – whether they are creams, lotions or shampoos most will have little or no effect while costing you a considerable amount of your hard earned cash. I have been there and it is very frustrating. There are many factors that can contribute to thinning hair, from an unhealthy diet, illness, stress or poor hair care to plain heredity reasons. It is determining this factors which is the most important step to fighting hair loss. This could also include a visit to your GP.
Clinically Proven Hair Thinning Treatments
Most inderviduals that look for an answer to their alopecia try the creams or scalp lotions or shampoos however modern studies show that much more effective results can be achieved by treating your hair from the inside in other words through the bloodstream.
When it comes to healthy hair, the hair follicle is all. It’s only when important nutrients cannot reach the follicle that the hair falls out. In most cases nutrients are stopped from reaching the follicle because of barrier that forms around it.
The Top Tips to Reduce Hair Loss.
1. Avoid stress because it is often an important factor in thinning hair. I’m sure there are a large number guides here that can help with this.
2. Abstain from excessive washing of your hair. Once a day with a light, unmedicated shampoo is plenty.
3. Avoid aggressive manipulation of the hair when styling etc. If you use hair straighteners or curling irons, be sure to also use thermal protectant. Avoid pulling hair when brushing or combing and when using tightly bound styles like ponytails etc.
4. Investigate the many hair loss products available but try to avoid products that are external only like shampoos and creams, they have little or no effect. Oral hair treatment programmes like Nourkrin or Viviscal have confirmed proven results over a six month period and are 100% natural products.
5. A healthy balanced diet as well as day to day exercise are important in reducing hair loss. It is vitally important that your body is getting all the nutritional requirements it needs. On the flip side, too much of certain vitamins (A and E) have been show to actually increase hair thinning. Exercise is also important in improving the blood flow to your scalp and so to your follicles. There are of course many other benefits to a balanced diet and exercise
It is very important to remember that it is normal to lose about 100 hairs every day. If you feel that you’re losing a lot more than this it may be best if you start a hair regrowth treatment program. But remember, if you are going to spend cash for it, make sure you use one that has been scientifically tried and tested such as Viviscal or Nourkrin.