Urinary tract infection (UTI) or bladder infection caused by bacteria affecting the urinary tract, or urinary tract bladder, the bag body is located in the lower abdomen. Ureters-narrow tubes carrying urine from the kidneys the bladder. In the urine stored in the bladder is emptied and the urethra. The average adult human being to spend about half a liter of urine each day (based on fluid intake and food.) Of the urinary tract, of course, to prevent infection such as the greeters and bladder, under normal circumstances, in order to prevent urine from flowing back into the kidneys. The flow of urine the bladder helps wash away the bacteria outside the body. Urinary tract infection, however, may be due to many reasons.
The symptoms of urinary tract infection
As soon as you know one, or see signs of urinary tract infection, treatment should be started in the ITU. This list of symptoms urinary tract infection.
• Frequently need to urinate.
• Pain or burning during urination.
• Urinary milky turbid due to the pus in the urine. Sometimes, the urine may contain small quantities of blood.
• Men urinary tract infection may occur with pain or pressure in the rectum.
• Women with urinary tract infection can be a pain or pressure in the pubic area.
• Weakness and fatigue.
• Sometimes pain in the back or below the ribs there. Vomiting and nausea may occur.
• Fever, only after urinary tract infection is gone in the kidneys and blood as well.
• Bleeding, only when the kidney is also infected.
Remedies Urinary Tract Infection
Many natural remedies for bladder infection, urinary tract infection but the most important treatment is prevention of factors that can cause urinary tract infection. Drink plenty of water helps to remove bacteria and other toxins from the body, so that unhygienic conditions such as the public baths, keep the genitals clean, avoiding multiple sexual partners and use all precautions to avoid during sexual activity. In addition, when these preventive measures urinary tract infection, please contact the following home treatment of UTI as easy and simple solution, if the infection is found.
• drink much more water and other fluids to help remove the toxins from the body.
• Add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, a glass of water immediately see the first signs of a urinary tract infection.
• Does cranberry juice prevents bacterial growth and prevents them from sticking to urinary tract cells. You can even add the apple juice in it.
• Take exactly sandalwood, bergamot, tea tree, frankincense and juniper. Stir to make herb oil and rub On top of the bladder area. Make massage oil, these 2-3 days before symptoms of lower urinary tract infection.
• More vitamin C, Amla (Emblica officinalis or Gooseberry), Lemon juice, citrus fruits, etc. are rich vitamin C.
• Avoid coffee, tea and other caffeinated beverages. Also avoid spicy foods and processed foods such as cheese, chocolate and dairy products. Avoid artificial sweeteners.
• Avoid alcohol and tobacco, carbonated drinks such as beer, soft drinks or other beverages with bubbles.