The noblest bond a lady and man can share is marriage. It is a relationship which is matched in heaven and created on Earth. It is touted to be the strongest relation in this world. In more simple words “Marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman taking a pledge that they live together till their death”. But today this definition is somewhat changing with the increasing number of divorces taking place. These days marriages are not seen to last long and there are a huge number of reasons for their going wrong, but the weirdest thing of all is that, generally these causes are so baseless and could be solved very easily. The reasons may be the fast paced modern and busy world which don’t allow the couple to have time for themselves or it may be reasons like ego, inferiority complex or attitude problem and when you come to think of it these problems can be solved very easily with the marginal of efforts. In this article I list to you the very simple but highly useful things which if you inculcate in your daily life may help a great deal in strengthening the bond between both of you:
1) Issues which may lead to big arguments should be avoided: The exact reasons of quarrel is known to everyone and there is no point involving ego when calm talks can handle situations. Getting frustrated or losing your temper fast as well as insulting will only bring about more quarrels. Talking calmly or avoiding topics which can lead to fights can be a good way.
2) Listen to one another: Talking with one another bridges the gap between the two. Talking in the sense is to know each others thoughts, feelings and emotions. Since “our beloved ones are the only one who care about our future”.
3) Cleanliness is another issue which should be paid attention to and good habits too do wonders.
4) Trust: Trust is an essential aspect for your relationship to last forever. Over possessiveness leads to fights and drifts and that should be avoided, instead trust your partner, give good space and don’t avoid your past from your partner. Everybody has a past and you don’t need to be ashamed if you haven’t had a good one.
5) Always respect your partner’s thoughts, feelings and do give space a good space to your partner because this is an important factor for every relationship. It helps maintain a cheerful relationship getting strong.
The key to successful marriage is to avoid being egoistic and solve problems calmly and with maturity.