/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Published by Vishalhost
In a virtual world, there is always an element of doubt when sending or receiving sensitive information. A large percentage of internet users leave websites when asked to provide any information about themselves, simply because the website was not a secure website. There is no better way of building users’ trust than by enabling SSL on your website and getting an SSL Certificate for your website.
What exactly is a Digital Certificate ?
Digital Certificate, also known as SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. SSL ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
What does a Digital Certificate tell you ?
Visitors today demand the highest levels of online safety. When you have a valid SSL digital certificate, anyone visiting your website can see it to check:
* That it was indeed issued for your website !
* Who the owner of the website is and his/her physical location !
* The validity of the certificate!
Why you MUST have a Digital Certificate?
Digital Certificate is a single source to combat all the fraudulent transactions prevailing on the Internet. It not only encrypts all the data which is shared between the client and a server but also helps in gaining the trust of users who are logging in or making any purchases.
What we offer:
thawte Certificates, which are well-recognized & trusted by users worldwide. In fact, thawte is considered to be the most reliable digital certificate brand in the industry today, which offers your customers peace of mind to conduct authenticated, encrypted transactions online.
Every thawte Digital Certificate includes the following set of common features:
* Upto 256-bit encryption
* Highest Browser recognition in the industry
* Unlimited Free Reissues
* First and only Certification Authority to offer Internationalized Domain Names
* thawte Trusted Site Seal
You can now secure multiple wildcard servers with one certificate with the help of thawte Additional Licenses, a license for users who wish to secure multiple servers with one certificate. This option should only be used if all the servers have the same alias (i.e. URL seen by clients in their browsers) and if you wish to use the same certificate on 5 separate machines (you can request a maximum number of 5 licenses per certificate.) The most common environment in which users would require licenses is in a distributed architecture/load.
Why buy a Digital Certificate through us?
* Partnership with the best in the industry! - Our partnership with thawte allows us to sell the most trusted brand of digital certificates. thawte is a Verisign company, which is the first company to start selling Digital certificates worldwide. thawte is a well-recognized brand with respect to SSL certificates, and displaying a thawte seal on your website assures your customers that your certificate has been issued by the best in the industry.
A large percentage of internet users leave websites when asked to provide any information about themselves, simply because the website was not a secure website. Even a single visitor who leaves your website because they were not comfortable in submitting information to your website, may end up costing you far more than the cost of your SSL Cert. Do not compromise on a SSL Cert by buying a cheaper brand. thawte is a well-recognized brand in the SSL Cert space, and a thawte seal assures your customers that you are serious about their security and helps you provide them with unmatched quality.
* Choose the perfect one for you! - We offer various different Digital Certificates to suite your Business Needs. Depending on your business size, and the importance of security on your website, you have various above options available to you for purchasing Digital Certificates.
Virtual Identity Proof
Digital Certificate acts like a identity proof which helps you with a secure online presence and makes your business much more profitable without any risk!
“A few dollars of investment from your end
can save you a fortune and help you run a risk free business.”
The thawte Trusted Site Seal
Once you have obtained a thawte SSL certificate, you will be able to display the thawte Trusted Site Seal on your website.
The thawte Trusted Site Seal is a visible, real-time assurance for visitors to your website that guarantees that the information they submit to your website is private.